Update, June 15: We are now scheduling all needed or requested appointments, including emergencies.
Medical experts, dental experts, and the ODA of Ohio have recommended that all non-emergency dental procedures be postponed due to COVID-19.
We Are Still Seeing Emergency Dental Patients
If you are having pain and discomfort or feel that your treatment is absolutely necessary, we will find time to treat you. For all other situations, it is advised that our office postpone treatment until the major threat of contracting the virus has passed. If you have an emergency, there is a number to contact us on our office number voice message: (740) 363-9741
We will see extreme emergencies which are:
- Severe dental pain from pulpal inflammation.
- Pericoronitis or third-molar pain.
- Surgical postoperative osteitis or dry socket dressing changes.
- Abscess or localized bacterial infection resulting in localized pain and swelling.
- Tooth fracture resulting in pain or causing soft tissue trauma.
- Dental trauma with avulsion/luxation.
- Dental treatment cementation if the temporary restoration is lost, broken or causing gingival irritation.